Made with mineral-rich rhassoul, activated bamboo charcoal, raw cacao, and soothing organic botanicals, this weekly detoxifying mask is magic: Spritz with water or toning mist and it turns into a velvety mousse that smells of cacao, lavender, and frankincense. The mousse cleanses, tones, balances, and revitalizes skin, calming inflammation, drawing out impurities, evening skin tone, speeding cell turnover, and restoring balance overall. Incredible for all skin types; especially helpful for oily or acne-prone.
Lovely for all skin types, especially oily, congested, acenic and inflammed.
Bamboo Charcoal Purifying Mask is Vegan/Cruelty-Free, Free of Parabens, GMOs, Sulfates, and Synthetic Fragrances.
- Mix a tablespoon of dry mask with a tiny amount of water or toning mist to create a creamy consistency.
- May add a teaspoon of Jungle Glow for skin plumping moisture.
- Leave on for 10-45 minutes, never allowing the mask to become dry.
- Feel free to mist with toning mist to extend treatment length.
- Rinse with cool water and generously mist with toning mist.
- Follow with a 2-4 drops of face nectar and more toning mist.
For external use only.
Moroccan lava clay, Theobroma cacao*, Lavandula angustifolia powder*, Solum fullonum clay, Activtaed charcoal powder, Althaea officinalis root powder*, Centella asiatica powder*, Boswellia carterii gum resin powder**, Matricaria chamomile powder*, Calendula officinalis powder*, Urttica doica powder*, Curcuma longa powder**Certified Organic